Voting

Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 2012 empties

This post is only 13 days late as I means to write it on the 15th of this month like the previous entries. But nevermind, here it is now...

This month I haven't finished up very much, maybe it will mean I have more in November, but I also don't want to force myself to use more as that's just a waste.


1)Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 300ml
2)Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner 250ml

I love them and they do wonders for my frizzy dry hair, but some months it's a bit rich for me, so I like to switch my shampoo around every so often

3)Aussie Take The Heat 3 minute Deep Treatment 250ml
Again, love Aussie hair stuff. I stopped straightening my hair about 8 weeks ago and have noticed such a difference. I don't have any split ends, which is lovely. So because of that I haven't been using as many hair products. It's been nice giving my hair a bit of a break.
But I will be purchasing some more of these when I go to Florida in 75 days :)

4)The Body Shop 'Love ETC' Body Butter 200ml
I mentioned it before, but my skin is terribly dry, so body lotions do nothing for it. I love this Body Butter as the scent reminds me of the Soap & Glory one. But that one has recently been on the 3for2 offer at boots, so I have picked up a tub of that. Again, I like switching my products around or else I get bored. I probably like both Body Butters equally as much.

5)The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector 100ml

I hate my dry feet, this cream is brilliant, but some people might not like the scent as it's quite herbal...I use it at night.

6)Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It facial peeling 125ml
I didn't really like this one, not sure why. I didn't enjoy the peppermint scent either. Will not repurchase.

7)Secret 'so very summerberry' gel deodorant 76g
Gosh I love these. I always stock up when I'm in the States and they last ages. I still have 2 full ones left, so I will be fine until I'm back over there to buy some more.
My favourite scent was 'peach', which I got in 2011. This year I got 'summerberry' and 'pear'(which I am using at the moment)
So efficient!

8)No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make Up Remover 100ml
I like two phase eye make up removers as I find them very efficient in removing my waterproof mascara.
I got this 'cheap' with a £5 No7 voucher.
At the moment I am using a Loreal one but I'm really keen on trying the Lancome two phase 'bi facil' eye make up remover. Maybe Father Christmas could bring me some?

9)Aquafresh extra care Mouthwash 250ml
Well, there's not much to say about mouthwash, it did the job and wasn't too strong. Need to repurchase.

10)Bath & Bodyworks 'dark kiss' body lotion 59ml
Like I mentioned earlier, Body lotions aren't moisturising enough for my skin, especially now with Winter just around the corner. But I adore the scent of this lotion and took it with me on a couple of weekends away. As much as I love the scent, I really need to stop myself from buying more of this next January.
This one was 2 years old. I remember picking it up for $1 when I was in new York in 2010 as it was a brand new scent back then. I got another, slightly bigger bottle earlier this year in Orlando.

11) & 12) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 5ml & 15ml
I do love this mask, it makes my skin feel brighter and I prefer 'chemical' or enzyme peels to mechanical peels.(scrubs)
I have got two more travel sizes and also a 50ml full size of this :)

13)essence nail oil 3.5ml
I love this nail oil. I suffer from very dry cuticles and love to use this oil often, especially when I'm 'on the go' like on the train.
This wasn't supposed to be in this month's empties but unfortunately I left it in my jeans' pocket and it went through the washing machine. The bottle didn't crack but it was empty when it came out the machine. Luckily I picked up two more when I was in Germany back in August.

14)Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil 5ml
Just a sachet from a magazine. I do like skin oils but the scent was too strong for me as it clashed with my perfume. It did make my skin feel very nice and soft though.

15)Glamour magazine shower gel
Another sachet freebie. This was in Glamour magazine a year or so ago and they kept the brand a secret as it was supposed to be market research. Did the trick but I didn't enjoy the scent, I have nicer shower gels at home so I didn't go through the trouble of finding out which brand this was.

So, I finished 15 items and bought about 50 new ones ;-) Haul post soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment